Monday, March 18, 2013

P&P


Having studied costume design in college, I am always drawn to period dramas and movies.  Luckily, I have people in my life who will go and see these movies and not put up too much of a fight about it.

The first movie that made me realize, "That's what I want to do when I grow up," was Pride and Prejudice, the Keira Knightley version.



I remember going to see it with my sister, and I became obsessed.  I loved it.  We went to see it three times in theaters, and I quickly devoured the book before we went to see it a second time.

I was in high school, and it was the moment I found my focus, wanting to do something fashion related, but not with the cut-throat environment of the design world.



To this day, it still is my favorite movie, and I have a strong obsession with Keira Knightley (often joking with people by saying, "If KK isn't in it, I haven't see it," since I apparently don't see any movies the rest of the world and pop culture has seen).

Image Sources
1   |   2   |   3

No comments: