Friday, February 8, 2013

Summer Sun Beats the Winter Blues







 1  |  2  |  3  |  4
 5  |  6  |  7  |  8


This week's update is brought to you by the season Summer.

Our weather here has been so crazy!  It will be 50 degrees one day, then in the 70s the next.  I have no idea what coat to grab when I leave the house in the morning, especially because the sun is very deceiving.

Also, all I want to do is go see a Sand Gnats game and eat hots dogs with the guys, plus sit out at the beach and have pizza at Huc-a-Poos.

Have I mentioned I'm really settling into my Southern Life?

Either way, I decided to cheer myself up this week by listing the brightest items I have in the shop.  I hate dreary weather, it reminds me of growing up in Michigan, so I had to rebel against it and remind myself why I moved to the South.  Plus, I've been cleaning out the back room, which contained two huge boxes of 1970s bridesmaids dresses.  Let's just say, they will scare away any winter blues with their brightness, as well as silence any modern-day bridesmaid from complaining about her dress.  Some are horrible, but some are pretty great, and those pretty great ones you will see in the shop!

No comments: