Monday, April 29, 2013

Celebrating the Female Form










Being a woman, I highly appreciate the female form and all we must do to maintain it.  In life drawing in college, I would have to draw myself naked and put it on display for the whole class, all male except me and another girl, to critique.  I had to not only recognize, but draw and point out, any imperfections I had.  Trust me, doing that is a very humbling experience and makes you realize how truly amazing the human form is.

Though, like any other human being, I have my up and down days about my weight, I'm happy with how I look and I'm comfortable in the skin I'm in.  I love being sexy and buying cute things, and, as the saying goes, "If you've got it, flaunt it." To a certain extent, at least.

So, it's no surprise, that I'm generally drawn towards pin-up photography and ruthless photos of women being deviant.  When you walk into my house, there's a framed picture of a naked woman's bust from a Paris photography exhibit.  There was a half-naked photo of Keira Knightley in my old apartment's my bathroom.

If you follow Ollie Otson on Facebook, you'll see I post a vintage/vintage inspired photograph a day from the file of photos I have on my computer (which is why you, also, don't see a link back to the original source on any of these, and for that I do apologize).  I try to keep them pretty tame, but I decided to post some of my favorite photos here that you probably won't see on our Facebook.  They're all sexy in their own way while still leaving enough to be desired, the way it should be.

Again, sorry there are no sources to the original photo links, but these pulled from the archives of my computer.

No comments: