Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Keira Knightley







 It's amazing we're months into this blog, and I haven't had a single post about Keira Knightley (though I have mentioned her a few times).

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a bit obsessed with her.  I often joke that if she hasn't been in a movie, I probably haven't seen it.  Plus seeing Pride and Prejudice with her in it in high school made me realize I wanted to pursue costume design and eventually led me into vintage.

So, she's kind of a big deal in my world.

But seriously, the girl is awesome and always looks great, which is why many consider her a muse to their art, like director Joe Wright who has worked with her in numerous movies and production.  And she seems like a cool chick you could grab a beer with, someone who has an "I don't give a shit" attitude about many things, but one who still stands up for what she believes in.  If you've ever read a magazine article featuring her, she's witty and passionate, making jokes, but being serious about what she does and why she does it.

Girl crush much?

Pictures from her various spreads in Vogue magazine.

No comments: