Friday, April 5, 2013

Clip On

1   |   2
3   |   4
5   |   6

Oddly enough, I don't have pierced ears, something I continuously get questioned about from people, for whatever reason.

Not that I never had pierced ears.

When I was in elementary school, all my friends had pierced ears, but I didn't.  I begged and begged my mom to let me get them, and, finally, for my birthday present in fifth grade, she took me to Corey's Jewelry and had it done.  I was so excited, then, like most things in my life at that age, I was over it quickly.  I kept the studs in just to keep my holes open, and went through a brief period of time in tenth grade where I changed my earrings every day and wore hoops and funky shapes in my ears, then just took them out and forgot about them.

Needless to say, the holes closed up in the back, and I have no desire to get them repierced.

Nowadays, I have an excuse to not wear pierced earrings because I have access to so many beautiful clip earrings from the 50s and 60s that are more beautiful than any other thing that's sold in the stores, so there's no dilemma!

Here's a sampling of my favorite clip earrings we currently have in the shop, but you can check out more here!

No comments: