Monday, April 22, 2013

Teams







I always find team photos to be a little funny.  It's probably just the fact that everyone is very serious, sitting there in their uniforms, holding the ball or club of choice for the certain activity, as if we couldn't tell that bathers mean they're on a rowing team or heavy padding means it's football.

Either way, I always love looking at old team photos and comparing the fashions of then to now.  And the lack of padding and protective equipment.  Have you ever seen what hockey players used to wear?! It's no wonder they didn't have any of their front teeth and generally a crooked nose to match.

Class photos have the same effect on me, too, so don't think it's because I was picked last in gym class or something (which I never was, by the way).

No comments: